Junior Game Producer
Based in Berlin and Moscow, SOFTGAMES is the world’s largest producer and distributor of HTML5
messenger games. We’re delivering fun to millions of users every month across 6 continents on the
device of their choosing. Our vision is to help users to instantly discover and engage with games they
like, while helping brands to reach their target audiences.
SOFTGAMES is looking for a super-talented, self-motivated and passionate Junior Game Producer to
join us. At SOFTGAMES you have the chance to join a small team of professionals to build awesome
HTML5 games that will entertain millions of people. The position is full-time and based in our Moscow
As a Junior Game Producer you are responsible for the whole game development process from
creating the storyboard to post-launch optimisation while getting precious insights into the lifetime
cycle of HTML5 games for messengers. The successful candidate has a passion for casual gaming,
creativity and knowledge in this space.
- Create storyboards, mockups and prototypes of new game ideas and concepts
- Assist in game projects from concept phase through development, release and post launch
- You love games! You have a passion for making and playing casual games
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a Design/UX-related field or first equivalent practical experience
- Good prioritization and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluent English
- A spirited, ambitious, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing cross-platform casual games
- The chance to design games played by millions of gamers around the world
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working-hours
- Inspiring company breakfasts, team events and free fresh fruits every day.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application.